BEP – ISP Buddy Exchange Programme
The first year of the ISP Buddy Exchange Programme (BEP) was a great success. Fifty students from twenty ISP schools took part in student exchanges in ISP schools in the UK, Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Malaysia, UAE and Qatar. Some of the words used by our students to describe their experience of the programme include:
LIFE-CHANGING, EDUCATIONAL, UNIQUE, UNFORGETTABLE, ENJOYABLE AND AMAZING.
The BEP enables reciprocal learning exchanges between ISP schools for a period of one month for students from 14 –17 years of age. The programme delivers a unique international and cultural learning experience enabling students to develop their language skills, share good practice and cultivate long-term friendships.
- Once-in-a-lifetime international experience
- For students from 14 – 17 years of age enroled in one of the following years (or equivalent):
- Year 10 – Year 12 (British curriculum)
- 3 ESO – 1 Bachillerato (Spanish curriculum)
- 9 – 11 Grade (American, Mexican and Costa Rican curriculum)
- 10 EGB – 2 Bachillerato (Ecuadorian curriculum)
- 3 – 5 Form (Malaysian curriculum)
- 1 -3 Grado de Enseñanza Media (Chilean Curriculum)
- One month reciprocal exchanges for students enroled in an ISP school.
- Buddy Exchange families must host the visiting student in their home.
- A maximum of four students per school in the 2019/20 academic year.
Miss Cristina Chiriboga
Buddy Exchange Programme Coordinator
📧 Mail: cchiriboga@liceopanamericano.
Horario de atención de la Miss Cristina para el BEP en el Colegio: viernes desde las 11h00 hasta las 2h00 p.m.